Matica Technologies Group is a fast growing and innovative global company which develops, manufactures, and markets a vast range of products in the secure ID, and secure payments, industries.
Matica has a strong international network, operating globally providing local sales and services through its offices in Germany, Italy, France, India, Singapore, China, Hong Kong the USA and the UAE. The company supports thousands of customers with its global network of certified resellers, value added distributors and integration partners.
For our production site in Galliate (NO) Italy, we are looking for a Software Engineer (f/m).
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Software development for card processing systems (DLL, SDK, Drivers)
- Software architecture design according to market needs
- Following all phases of software design
- Development of software testing programs
- Problem solving and bugs solution
Job Requirements & Qualifications:
- Technical background in software engineering or similar
- Knowledge of the major software languages C/C++/C#
- Good knowledge development of applicative software for Windows
- Experienced in the development of DLL and drivers for Windows
- Good know-how of peripheral interface Serial, USB, LAN.
- Good knowledge of interface to most common database.
- High level of service orientation and pro-activeness.
- Fluent in English, verbally and writing.
What we offer:
- A dynamic and successful company with open communication
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Diverse and challenging tasks in an intercultural/international environment
- A cooperative working environment
If you are interested in the career opportunity would like to work in a dynamic environment, please send us your full resume in English with your salary expectations to: email@example.com