Stuttgart, May 12, 2014 (A0JELZ)
Matica Technologies AG, a leading international ID solutions provider, introduce its new generation of Instant Issuing Solutions at Cartes America 2014
During Cartes Americas 2014 held in Las Vegas, NV, from May 13 – 15, 2014 Matica Technologies is showcasing for the first time its new generation of instant issuing solutions. This complete new designed model, named S3000, represents the most versatile Instant Issuing portfolio on the market.
The basic configuration, the S3000 Graphics is already equipped with
- Direct Card Printing Module (Monochrome and/or color printing)
- 2 x 100-Card-Feeder-Modules
- Manual/Exception Feeder
- 30 Cards Output Hopper,
- 80 Card Reject Hopper,
- 3-Track HiCo / LoCo Encoding Module
- Security Locks.
The S3000-II Graphics/Embossing comes in addition to the basic system with
- Embossing and Tipping Module
- Front and Rear Indenting Module
Both basic models, S3000 Graphics and the S3000 Graphics / Embossing can be individually configured out of a wide range of options, such as additional encoding modules (Contact and Contactless Chip Encoder) and additional modules of 100-cards-feeder-module (up to 7), to perfectly match the demand of the application.
All versions, regardless the configuration, are well dressed in a stylish housing, designed for real desk top operations in a branch. The new S3000 is easy to operate through the 5” LCD touchscreen and the 3 color Status LED’s and easy to connect via USB and TCP/IP (Ethernet). The 100-card-feeder-modules are easy to access to load the new card stock.
“As we move closer to the 2015 EMV liability shift, many instant issuance banks and credit unions and the card service bureaus that do mass financial card issuance are faced with the need to issue chip cards for the first time ever. Most older printers and embossers are not capable of chip card personalization, or they don’t meet the current industry security standards. At Cartes America, Matica will show how issuers can move into EMV in a cost-effective way” says Sandro Camilleri, CEO of Matica Technologies AG.
Matica’s booth solutions will highlight card issuance from low-cost desktop ID card printing to high volume financial card issuance. The company will be providing demonstrations that address chip card issuance not only for EMV but contactless RFID cards for ID and transit applications.
A short list of what will be demonstrated follows:
- Full financial card issuance (encoding, thermal printing, embossing, tipping, activation label application)
- Embossing and tipping promotional cards
- High speed monochrome printing for loyalty, insurance and gift cards
- High speed laser engraving for serialized card marking
- EMV chip personalization
- RFID contactless card encoding
- ID card printing
- High security laser engraved ID cards
- Instant issuance flat card printing and embossing
- Mass issuance personalization modular machinery
Located in booth 1605, Matica will demonstrate a wide variety of instant issuance machines as well as high volume machines for centralized card issuance programs.